Thursday, February 12, 2009

6 Days and Counting: Wow . . . it's really kicking in!

In just the last 24 hours I've had 2 interviews from the press and quite a few emails all from this blog . . .

here's a secret . . .
I really didn't think anyone was reading!

I still need to work out my personal kinks . . . it's really gonna suck if I can't go. I'm not even trying to think about the possibility.

So to those of you sending positive thoughts, thank you!

For those of you withing a reasonable distance to a store already open Ikea is offering yet another yummy Seize the Day sale this weekend. Malm -3 drawer dressers for 40 bucks . . . JEEZ! Why couldn't they have waited until next weekend that way Charlotte could have joined in on the fun?

UGH . . . I swear they're doing this to tease me . . .
Joe Roth, are you just doing this to torture me?
LOL
I swear when I see him next week he's SO gonna get a finger-shaking from me!

LOL . . . ok you know I'm only kidding Mr. Roth . . . you know I love your work . . . now lets get some people over to Myrtle to scope out a new store site. (wink-wink)

No comments: