Monday, February 2, 2009

16 Days to Go . . . They're TEASING!!!

A new link appeared this morning. I KNEW they couldn't resist a few more trickles of info prior to the official itinerary announcement next week.

I like the little countdown clock . . . it makes me feel warm & fuzzy inside!
I found one through blogspot I can customize . . . too bad I couldn't change the colors though.

Don't forget to try your shot at the "Fill a Blue Bag" Contest . . . break out your cell phones. I gave it a shot this morning but I never got the follow-up text messages.

Also there is a form you can fill out & print online that could win you a $1,000.00 Ikea Gift Card (I'll do that one when I get to my printer at work).

I, personally, am waiting for the Big Kahuna . . . Opening Day announcements. According to the website link that information will be made available on February 11th. That's no big shocker . . . they always wait a week in advance for that. People can speculate all they want. I prefer the official word. It makes the difference between my leaving on Monday or Tuesday.

More than likely I will trek my way to Charlotte as soon as the girls are taken to school on Tuesday morning. Unless there is really something I can't resist you won't see me there until then, but who knows.

. . . actually Ikea knows . . . they're just not saying anything until February 11th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You guys are soooo lucky your store opening is just around the corner. How exciting!!!

Visit ColoradoIKEA.com today!