Monday, February 2, 2009

Welcome Aboard Positive Fanatics!



Positive Fanatics - The Unofficial IKEA Web Journal



This just in . . .
I've been asked (oh . . . who am I kidding . . . I offered my services) to guest blog for Positive Fanatics during the Grand Opening!

Yeah . . . I'm almost sorta-kinda-sorta-famous among a cult following.
SCORE!
Ha-ha-ha-ha!

Anyways, this is a welcome to anyone from P.F. who stumbles across my blog. Please come in, have a seat on my Poang and help yourself to a glass of lingonberry juice . . . just don't put your feet up on my Lack coffee table!

My entries are part tongue-in cheek, part passion and part boredom. So bear with me. Enjoy the humor or scoff at my desperation . . . either way is fine by me. I'm honored to guest blog & hope I don't screw things up. So thanks for your time & I'm looking forward to the fun and excitement that comes with an Ikea Opening.

No comments: