Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This Will Be My Last Entry . . .

. . .until after the store opens!




I will be posting updates at
PositiveFanatics.com as one of their guest bloggers for the Charlotte grand opening.
Thank you Susan for the opportunity!

This morning I've got to get going with sending the kiddos off to school, then it's straight into getting the van ready, my things packed up and charging all my electronic necessities.


Again, I cannot emphasize this enough, I hope everyone has a safe trip and a good time.


I will continue to blog about my Ikea outings, store updates, other store openings etc.

. . . maybe just maybe the Ikea gods will see fit to open a store even closer to my home. I know it's not "likely" but I learned a long time ago that one should never give up hope . . . nothing is ever impossible unless you give up completely.

Thank you for reading!

Vi ses imorgon!
. . . that means "see you tomorrow" in Swedish

No comments: