Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OK, Maybe It Won't Be So Bad.

Thank God for tax refunds . . . Momma's probably going to go to IKEA afterall!
We filed this morning & should see our refund in 10 days . . . YAY!

And my BFF is going to try & stop out to the College Park store for my duvet cover set on Saturday . . . I LOVE YOU BETSY! Even if she can't make it or they sell out, she's willing to give it a shot & that's what I love about her.

I broke a bookshelf yesterday (no, not an IKEA one but one I was planning on getting rid of anyway). I was running the vacuum cleaner & ran by it a little too hard on an already weak spot & BOOM . . . it fell apart. Luckily nothing valuable on it was damaged (it only held books).

So . . . I'm adding a Billy bookshelf to my already growing list.

No comments: