Friday, January 16, 2009

More 'Gettin' Ready' Pics!




Courtesy of the Charlotte Business Journal
It's a thing a beauty!

Speaking of the grand opening . . . the hubby and I went browsing around this morning while the kids were at school & stopped by the new Coleman camping store in town. I saw a cute pink sleeping bag that I'd love to get for the camp out . . . but he didn't bite. BUMMER!

Well at least I have the pop-up tent, flashlight, blankets, hand warmers and stuborness to get me through the night. Ha-ha-ha . . . I feel like Steve Martin at the end of "The Jerk" when he says all he needs is his ashtray, ping-pong game, remote control, lamp, chair,thermos and matches . . . yeah that'll be me in line at IKEA!
Just picture the same sad human being only as a 5'3" blonde in a pink robe & significantly less hairy.

No comments: