Monday, January 26, 2009

It's Just Not Fair!

We have yet another Seize the Day special going on this weekend at IKEA and they're selling off my BELOVED Tanja Brodyr comforters!

I've been lusting after the purple one in queen sized since the day I laid eyes on it . . . and everytime I visited a store I never picked one up because of one reason or another. I assumed (like an idiot) that I would just be able to pick one up once the Charlotte store opened (in less than a MONTH!). Now I have to dreadfully assume they are getting rid of them all!

WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!
This is TOTALLY unfair!

I've had NO luck lately.

OH . . . and to top it off my hubby says we may not be able to let me go to Charlotte next month due to financial reasons.

THE HELL I WON'T!
Grandma still owes me Christmas money!
I get a check + a 50 dollar commission next month.

OH . . . I AM GOING . . . YOU'D BEST BELIEVE THAT!

Even if I buy nothing except from what I might get from a free gift card I AM GOING!
I think he forgets how evil I can be when I don't get my way.
If he continues to mess with me he just might find out!

No comments: